Valuation of assets often takes place against the background of business takeovers. Parties to a possible deal need to have a good idea of the company to determine a purchase/sale price or to pave the way to launch a bid. There are countless reasons why a proper valuation of the company’s assets needs to be made:
- Business takeover;
- Accession/participation by a shareholder;
- Investment and/or refinancing programmes;
- Need for an insight into the value appreciation/depreciation of the company;
- Need for an insight into key aspects for the (going concern) business;
- Need for an insight into the share-exchange ratio in the event of a merger;
- Setting-up of a private limited company with contributions in kind and/or the restructuring of a private limited company;
- In the case of changing personal situations, e.g. the death of a partner, divorce, etc.;
- In the case of conflict and possible retirement of a shareholder/investor.
Whatever the reason for the valuation of assets, it’s vital that a proper audit is carried out by an experienced valuation expert. Our consultants are able to carry out such top-quality valuations.