The annual statement of accounts brings the financial year to a close. Intended not only for you, but for third parties too – for example, tax authorities, banks, suppliers and other stakeholders – this statement is an important source of information. For that reason, it’s vital the figures can be trusted, but also to know that regulations have been strictly observed.
Our years of experience and our status mean we know what the needs of the entrepreneur and the enterprise are like no other, needs which often go far beyond the annual statement and report alone.
We can provide you active support in a wide number of areas, including:
- advice on your accounting procedures and the administrative processes of your business;
- support in investment decisions and possible negotiations with the bank;
- help in profit and balance-sheet optimisation;
- advice on transfer of ownership, restructuring and acquisition;
- possibilities for subsidies;
- asset and cash planning at every stage of your business’ life to ease your financial worries.
The discussion of reports will also become a source of insight and inspiration for yourself. Our accountants and consultants come with advice, whether solicited or not, as well as critical questions, useful analyses and refreshing new ideas.